Epic Age of Men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New House

3 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The New House Empty The New House

Post  ArmyNCO Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:03 pm

You open the door and find a wall about 1 hex across and 1 hex in front of you. to the right is a entryway which is about 3/4 of a hex wide with no door. This entryway leads to a room that looks to be some sort of library. To the left you see a room that looks to be a living room.

Depending on which way you decide to go I will decribe more.
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

The New House Empty Re: The New House

Post  EAMGamemaster Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:31 am

Of course he turn to the libary, All else forgotten, lol.

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:21 pm

To mak describing the house easier. As you are facing the house lets consider that north.

YOu come in to the house and face east into the library You find a room about 18' x 26'. The 26' portion goes north and south. On the east wall you find a window in the midle with light shining through. On either side of this window you find book shelves with glass doors. The shelves are full of books. On the south wall there is another window. It is in the middle also. Between the window and the east wall is another book shelf that butts up against the one on the east wall. On the west wall of this room is another book shelf. There is a book shelf on 3/4 of the wall to the north that butts up against the east book shelf. Ther is a area rug in front of the east window. There is one big table with three wooden chairs around it. There is also two small sofa's in this room. All the glass shelves in this room have glass doors.There are magical ball lights on the ceiling and walls that make this room well lighted for reading.

The New House Librar10

Last edited by ArmyNCO on Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:59 pm

He just stand there speechless with his mouth open, His library, His! he will stand there until someone shake him out of his trance.

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:03 pm

Laura jabs you in the side with her elbow.

"Hey slick, roll your tongue back up we have the rest of the house to look through."

ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:29 pm

"House there more?" I said sleeply, and go back through the other door in the entryway

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:46 pm

You find the living room. There a fireplace in the middle of the west wall and a baby grand piano in the sw corner. Close to the door is a banister railing along a staircase that leads up. There is a sofa, love seat, three stuffed chairs and several wooden chairs in this room. On the north wall is a doorway leading to a dining room. There are two windows on the south wall and two windows on the west wall, one on either side of the fireplace.

The New House Living10
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:00 pm

I walk on through the room looking at everything, what on the walls? any painting ? the out the back of the room.

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:11 pm

There are two paintings on the east wall and one on the north wall in the living room. I will come up with descriptions on those later

You go through the north walkway and find a Dining Room. There is a large oak table in the middle of the room and it is standing on a large area rug. There is a buffet cabinet on the east wall. There are pictures beside the window on the west wall and several on the north wall beside the door leading to someplace.

After being in here awhile you realize that it seems bigger than you thought from the outside.

Again there are magical lights on the ceiling and walls in all the rooms.

The New House Living11
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:07 pm

"Seat twelve looking at the others, what you think Eleven bedroom and a master bedroom?" Looking at Gala and Laura. "I'm still a little shock this is mine, I figure a hut or small tower not a manison." I will check the north door see if it goes outside, if it does I will check the other door to the east.

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:19 pm

"If there is they must be upstairs. Is it just me or does it seem bigger on the inside then the outside.

You find a porch through the door to the north. There are two doors, one on the east wall and one on the west wall in the northern most corner. There is also a sliding window on the north wall that can be opened to allow the fresh air in. You have a ceiling above you and one window each on the east and west walls

The New House Porch10
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:30 pm

I going to open the door to the left going outside, If I see a sandy beach I going to pass out, if everything look ok, I will go back in and take other door from dining room.

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:00 pm

You find a walkway leading out to a garage from the door to the west and you find more yard out the door to the east. There is a wall that looks to be part of the house to your right with a window in it.

The New House Garage10_800x600
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:10 pm

I go back in and check the other room from the dining area. I not going up stairs yet,

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:26 pm

You go back to the dinning room and walk into a little foyer. To the north you find a bathroom. On the north wall is a Bathtub with a shower head coming out of the wall and you see a double sink on the west wall and a stool. All have running water. All the fixtures in here are spotlessly clean. In fact the whole house seems really clean for no one being in it for some time. To the south from the foyer you find stairs going down. To the east from the foyer you find a kitchen. There is a butcher block on the west wall, some type of free standing cabinet in the nw corner with its back butting up against the north wall. You see a sink set into a cabinet under the only window on the north wall and on the east wall you find 4 little circle. When you wave your hand over them once they produce a low heat. When you wave your hand over them again they produce a little hotter heat. You find that you can wave your hand over them 10 times and each time they get hotter and hotter untill you wave your hand over them again and they turn off. One the south wall you find a small table with two chairs. On the kitchen counter you find a block with numerous knifes inserted into them. They look very sharp. There is another door opening to the outside on the east wall.

I forgot to mention that the all the ceilings are 10' high and there is green carpet in the living room, dining room, and library. The kitchen, bathroom, and hall floors are tiled.

The New House 1st_fl10_800x600
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:51 pm

I use to see magical items not sure if the others are other than Gala, I will head upstairs.

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:08 pm

You make your way upstairs and find yourself standing in a Foyer with numerous doors. You have 3 on the north wall, 1 on the west wall, 2 on the south wall, and one one the east wall. There is an area rug on the floor and pictures on the west wall. Again it is lit with magical lights from the ceiling and walls.

The New House 2ndflo11
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:13 pm

I will start with the room to the bottom of the map the door closest to the stairs and move clockwise checking each room.

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:27 pm

In Bedroom 6 you find an elaborate chandelier with candle holders holding magical candles. There are four carriage lamps on the walls that provide plenty of light. The ceiling is 10' high. This room also has a hardwood floor, a queen size bed, 2 dressers, a small table with several chair, and a walk in closet that is bigger on the inside than it should be. This bedroom has a bathroom.

In Bedroom 5 you also have a queen size bed with gold carpeting on the floor instead of a hardwood floor. There are two free standing wardrobes and a table with several chairs around it. This bedroom doesnt have a walk in closet but when you open the free standing wardrobes you find that they are bigger on the inside than outside also.

The New House 2ndflo12
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:44 pm

I will check the next rooms, impress by the size of the rooms and building, he never thought there be this much.

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:58 pm

In bedroom 3 you find much the same stuff as you found in the other rooms. The standing wardrobes are bigger on the inside than on the outside. There is a fireplace in this room and gold carpeting in this room also. Carnillian tosses a piece of wood on the grate in the fireplace and it immediately catches fire.

Bedroom 1 also has gold carpeting but this one has a walk in closet. You find a door in the west end of the north wall and a window in the middle of the wall looking out to the balcony. When you go out to the balcony you see that you are directly above the porch that you entered from the dining room. What is odd however is that when you turn around to go back in you find another door to your left as you are facing the back of the house. It is several feet from the edge of the porch. You also see another window. So from the porch you see 2 doors one on the right and one on the left and in the middle or 2 windows. From the inside of bedroom 1 you only saw 1 door and 1 window. Which door are you going through the one that you just came through that is on the right as you are facing the back of the house or the one on the left?

The New House 2ndflo13
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:10 pm

I will check the other door it made me curious from the balcony

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:39 am

You walk into the room and find a tiny brook that winds its way through the room. From above you see a hidden sun shining through the living trees that are on the other side of the brook. A slight breeze rustles through the branches. You dont see any wall untill you get within a few inches of them. If you look closely you see a realistic forest pattern of wall paper. There are two doors on the south wall.

The New House 3rd_fl10
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:45 am

"I didn't fall asleep and having a dream right now?" I ask, looking the wall over and checking the water, then try the door to the left facing the doors."

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:46 pm

You find two more bedrooms. Bedroom 2 has wooden floors, free standing wardrobes that again are bigger on the inside.

Bedroom 4 has oil lamps along the wall that put out just as much light as the magical lights. They are very clean burning and you can tell that they radiate a little magic. You get the idea that these oil lamps never burn out. This room has wooden floors also

The New House 2nd_fl10
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum