Epic Age of Men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New House

3 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The New House - Page 6 Empty Re: The New House

Post  ArmyNCO Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:05 pm

You are able to make molds of the tracks that you find. You spend the rest of the day roaming the city. You find several stray dogs and a few stray cats but there is not as many as you thought there should be. That evening as you are recording and cataloging your days discoverings you find a book on animal tracks. You are able to narrow down the type of track to some type of feline. The molds that you made are 2 to 3 times bigger than any cat recorded in the book.
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:57 pm

"Ah a Cat!" Quite please with himself at deducing that it some type of cat, now to start looking through the libraries on any local big cats. If nothing pan out on that he will look at other species of cats from other places and their hunting habits and their lairs. He will hollar for Carmillian and tell him what he found and see if he and Stro can ask around town asking about any stories on cats."

(stories he will put into a book.)

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:03 pm

The only thing that you can find that is remotely close are Cougars or Mountain cats. These two breeds of cats are located throughout the country. There are other more exotic cats located in the deeper forests. If it is one of the more exotic breeds then they are way out of there territory.

For clarification the cats tracks just appeared out of no where. They didnt begin at the start of the muddy area. They also disappeared as quickly.

That evening Gala comes to you.

"What are your plans for tomorrow? I would like to reserve some time alone with you tomorrow at noon. You have been pretty busy looking into the killings and need a break."
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:34 pm

"You do not have to reserve any time with me, I will stop anything I doing to be with you. I am free anytime you need or want me." he tell her.

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:33 pm

"You just seemed very busy trying to find out what is killing the people in town. I have a surprise that I think you will enjoy tomorrow. You need to be here at noon tomorrow dressed for a small flight."
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:22 am

"I be here, and yes I was busy but I will not put our relationship on hold, a few minute away from my work for you will only help me not become too focus on what I am doing and stop seeing the bigger picture. So I expect you to interupt me from time to time, I seen what being alone can do to wizards they become narrow minded and rude people. " he grin.

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:12 am

"You can count on it."

What would you like to do until it is time for you to meet up with Gala?
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:21 pm

I travel back into town to check on the paper the man said he have one ready in a few days, and it been 2 days, If I not satified I will have to think about traveling to a larger town in a few days after we solve the cat problem.

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:34 pm

You find the carpenter hard at work making a wheel for a wagon. One of the vendors in town hit a rut and broke the wheel on his wagon.

"Good day sir. I've start work on your paper but nothing is done yet. Like I told you last time it would be about a week before I can get any paper done."
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:46 pm

Thinking he will have to travel to larger city to get his paper he head back to wait for dark to patrol the street tonight with the others.

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:47 pm

It is noon when you get back to the house. Gala is waiting for you with a basket.

"Are you ready for your surprise? Please follow me to the back of the house."
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:30 pm

I nod and follow her.

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Tue May 01, 2012 2:41 pm

She takes you out back to an open clearing in the yard. She has you stay where your at and walks a small distance away from you. You know that she is going to change into her dragon form and doesnt want to take a chance of hurting you during her transformation. She changes into her dragon form and then bends down for you to climb on her back. She seems a little bigger then when she was last in her dragon form.

"I have planned a picnic for this afternoon. Its not going to be your normal everyday type of picnic either."
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Tue May 01, 2012 5:14 pm

I will enjoy the ride feeling happy.

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Fri May 25, 2012 9:09 pm

She jumps into the air and starts flapping her wings. The ride is initially bumping but it soon smooths outs. She makes her way south and east while at all times gaining altitude. While you are on her back you dont feel very much wind. You would think that you would feel more with the speed that she is flying. She keeps gaining more and more altitude. She is actually gaining more altitude than she is distance toward the southeast. The weather is partly clouding. She keeps gaining altitude until she makes it above the clouds. It is very beautiful looking down on the clouds. It looks a lot like fields of cotton and looks very soft.

"So what do you think of the view?"
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Fri May 25, 2012 11:05 pm

"Breathtaking, we need to do this more often!" and he grins and look around

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Sun May 27, 2012 10:46 pm

"You havent seen anything yet."

She says something in a language you dont understand but recognize as Dragonic in origin as she glides down closer to the clouds. You can tell she is on a glide path for a landing. Thirty seconds later she lands on the clouds and you can tell that these clouds have a substance to them.

"The clouds will support your weight you can get off if you wish."
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Tue May 29, 2012 6:06 pm

"Wow," looking around as he step on the clouds, "Cloud magic?" looking interest at the clouds, his magic knowledge is peak.

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:59 pm

She turns bak into her humanoid form and then says.

"It is cloud magic of a sort. These clouds are made mainly of water vapor. I have use a form of telekenisis to hold the water vapor together and keep us from falling through"
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:22 am

"How long do the cloud say solid? can you build on them, Wow what a view " (looking down between her breast) grinning, he pull her to him and kiss her long and passionly. coming up for air "how long the clouds stay solid?"

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:56 pm

She gives into the kiss. When you let her come up for breath she says

"Clouds left to themselves do not last very long. As long as I keep putting energy into my spell the cloud will stay and the more weight the clouds have to support the more energy it requires."
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:15 pm

"So what you have planned?" I asked her

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:29 pm

"My original plans where to have a picnic with the food that I have in the basket and then we would get to desert but from that look you gave me; do you want your desert first?"
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:13 pm

"desert first" and pull her to him kissing her and start making love to her.

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:15 pm

This experience is one for the books. It is a partly cloudy sky so you can still see down to the land below you. The mountains are off to the southeast. Birds are flying around. The weather is perfect up here. The clouds make the most comfortable bed that you have ever been on.

She responds by letting you pull her to you. She then responds to your kiss. You two practicly tear each others clothes off and make love and pleasure each other for at least an hour before you come up for air.

"Wow! That was intense. If I had known it would be like this I would have arranged this a long time ago."
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum