Epic Age of Men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lord Dalter arrival

Go down

Lord Dalter arrival Empty Lord Dalter arrival

Post  EAMGamemaster Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:39 pm

The old man step off the airship, marveling at the the fact just hours ago he was in the captial, the walking stick held him up as well as his granddaughter on his left, he can feel her hands tightening on his arm in excitement. Seeing a local guard he walk slowly over to him,
"Gentle man may I ask where I can find the mage Guild?"
The guard look puzzled for a moment, "I'm sorry there no Mage guild, Strange that we never got around to that concidering the large number of elementalist working here. You might check with the city administion build." He whistle at one of the three coaches nearby.
"Take this coach he will take you there," The Guard said, "No need to pay it is part of the service for flying here."
The old man climb in the coach, patting his granddaughter hand, "Looks like I be staying, my flower, It look like they need me here"
"Yes Grandfather," the granddaughter said as she look out the coach window at the new town,
"Yes there a lot of work to do here, " Said Lord Dalter, Master Wizard of the Elements.

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Lord Dalter arrival Empty Re: Lord Dalter arrival

Post  EAMGamemaster Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:39 pm

Lord Dalter, Master Wizard of the Elements. Is standing up an boat in the lake with several halfling elementalist and crew, of the fishing vessel, They chanted and with in moments an large earth elemental appear with a few commands the beast to raise the small hill under the lake to raise several feet above the water then the beast merge back into the earth now surrounded by water, Lord Daltar turn to one of the halfling, handing him a blueprint,"I have a permit from the Duke's City planner to build an Elemental School here, This is the blueprint I wish it use to build this place with." The halfling builder look at the plans and nodded. "Yes my lord I will start to work on this, The Note I gave to the Banker said you are good for it.

Lord Dalter smiles, for the first time in years the elementalist will have a home. Only thing left to do is to give the Duke and Duchess the Guild loyalty oath.

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum