Epic Age of Men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Dalton

3 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

City of Dalton - Page 4 Empty Re: City of Dalton

Post  ArmyNCO Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:24 pm

"Thank you for the information. We will see what we can do. I promise we will be back after we clear it out. What happened to the town here. It looks like it has come under attack?"
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:03 pm

"Each time we attack them they attack us. wiping out whole families. There not many people left maybe 3 families left now that the Hillgates have left."

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:07 pm

"Where did they originally come from, the bugbears that is? If they are cleared out of the mine, will others come and overtake the mine again?"
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:03 pm

I have no Idea, one day they attack and we was force back. And we have been attack ever since.

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:28 pm

Looking at my team.

"Should we take a look at this mine and see what we can see. I think we should scout it out. We need to come up with a plan to clear this mine out with as little problem as possible. We dont want to just go in and start killing them. Any ideas?"
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:05 am

Both David and John said best to hover the ship over the entrance at bow shot to protect those on the ground and have a look around the entrance of the mine to see what we find, both are convince that they should be able to find tracks and have a guess at how many they dealing with considering that there only one way in and there are 2 vertical shaft for air that too small for bugbears to fit in.

Toby said he can mix a stink bomb, but have enough for 4 of them Stink bomb: Change Environment (-4 to Smell/Taste Group PER Rolls, -3 to Normal Hearing PER Rolls, -2 to Normal Hearing PER Rolls, -4 to Smell/Taste Group PER Rolls, Alterable Size, Stunning), Area Of Effect Nonselective (4m Radius Explosion; +1/4), Uncontrolled (+1/2) (121 Active Points); OAF Arrangement Fragile Expendable (Easy to obtain new Focus; -1 1/2), 4 Continuing Charges lasting 1 Turn each (-1/2), Required Hands Two-Handed (-1/2), Extra Time (Extra Phase, Only to Activate, -1/2), Incantations (-1/4), Inaccurate (1/2 OCV; -1/4), Real Weapon (-1/4), Conditional Power Power Does Not Work In Water (require a flame to light and burn; -1/4)
Will take him 4 hours to make.

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:47 pm

** Robert are we using John or James? I have written his name down as James but it doesnt matter to me? **

"Toby you go ahead and start making your stink bombs. Let me know what materials you will need. I will give you enough coin to purchase what ever you need. David and John/James, I need you two to pick who ever would be best to scout the entrance. Yukari might be a good choise as one of them but I will leave that to you. Those you do not pick as scouts will stay on the ship while those you pick scout out the entrance. Once that is done, what you think would be best. Drop the bombs down the air holes and pick them off as they come out are go in after them. Back in my world we had what were called gas masks that let us breath. They filtered out the bad stuff in the air."
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:00 am

After a few hours the bombs are ready, James said he got the scouts ready. There no mask anywhere to be found it may have to be created and research. The ship move slowly above the mine about a mile and then lower until it only 100 ft above the entrance.

Looking down at the ground you find no bodies or bones anywhere, you do see a few wagon tracks some only a few days or even a few hours ago during the night. Yukari climb over the side and slip down a 100 ft rope James follow next, and said give them 1 hours and then lower to 20 ft and let us back on board.

An hour later you watch as they move around the entrance and saw her slip into the entrance a few minutes later she come out and signal James back to the ship. They both climb up and she said "we need to find a place to talk and wait out until tomorrow on attacking I need to see what going on here at night"
James said I seen men boots not a single bugbear print anywhere, everyone of the tracks are humans I also counted 4 wagons and four mules per wagon that come here during the night. I think we dealing with a large bandit group maybe the merc that the village hired.
Yukari, "there several trip wire to warn them of intuders, I saw several men drinking and one man in a bugbear outfit with no top off it. there at least 30 or more in there I hear some of them mention prisoners mining the crystals. The said the wagons will be back about 2 hours after dark."

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:01 pm

“Ok, let’s pull back and regroup. I think we need to re think our strategy. If there is that many we need to find some way of improving the odds a bit. Toby do you think you might be able to come up with some type of gas bomb that would put them asleep. If we could somehow block the entrance and drop sleep grenades down the air shafts then that might cut down the number that we have to deal with. Lets continue to come up with other ideas until Yukari has a chance to investigate further.”
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:46 pm

Toby grin, "Lady Celena I have 4 sleeping draft on me I do believe there a 2 extra barrels of wine," you see James and David look at each other and frown, "we could dump them into the barrels and pretend to be from the village and leave the wine as appeasement. What worry me is not seeing any bugbears so this look like an all human operation, If I was leader of them I would put a few spies in town just to warn them about folk like us and seeing if our scare tactics work. If the Mine owner is getting cheap on selling the mine. you might have made someone mad, when you gave him hope to save his mine. If I was leader I would have a bugbear scouting party attack the village and wipe out a family to get the owner good and scared."

Misty look at toby surprise, "I not thought about a spy"

Yukari appear next to you startling everyone, "There 28 in all, 2 are wizards, one is a old male with pock face he seem to be calling all the shots, the other is a young female, she a little unorganize and like women, she does not like her master. There is no clerics but there are 3 half orcs shaman, They are uneasy and jumping at the shadows. They are the ones that heal and make the bugbears suit look like real bug bears. The rest are mismatch of fighters and thugs. The are 4 female prisoners, one is chain to the wizard woman's bed. the other three in chains taking water to the workers, there are 19 prisoners in the back area of the mine, all chain together and they are digging out the crystal. The leader heard about us from someone in town, he ordering the shammy and 15 men to go into town and take out the Darmsa's home burn it to the ground , A man and his wife and 5 children age 3,5,7,8,10 all girls live there, Hack the man into pieces and throw him into the fire and bring the children he know of an baron that would buy them. As for the woman.. Ask Lukieta if she want another play toy for her bed."
"He want the mine and he hoping that the owner will sell it for 200 gp tomorrow. and if they not get the mine by tomorrow they will need to shut down by end of the week and kill all the witness." Yukari said, "He not a very good guy"

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:16 pm

"Let’s get back to town quickly. I would like to get there before them and get his family to safety. If we have the time then I would like to set up traps, ambushes, and even try to divide them.”

Looking at Yukari.

“As much as I hate killing, I don’t see any way around it. Do you think you could take out a couple before they even get to the village? I don’t want to alert them that we know of their plan, but if we could take a few out quietly then that would increase the odds. You could then meet us back at the village and help with the rest. If you don’t think you can do it without them getting suspicious then let me know and we won't do it.”

Looking at everyone else.

“Any other ideas?”
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:25 am

Both James and David said they will help Yukari in picking them off, we will wait until they are 3/4 way to the village to start picking off some of the men. Both men pull out crossbow and bolts we should take out 2 each before they get to the village, Toby said I have 2 scroll of fireball and I have sleep spell and magic bolts, I can wait inside the house when they charge it I can cast the fireballl into the middle of them. Yukari said we will then pick them off on the way back to the mine. After a few hours the leader would send out a scout to talk to the village spy, or someone from the village will try to warn the mine we will have to watch for them.
Yukari look at you and toss a flintlock pistol on the table, "I saw your face that you know how to use one of these, when we were slave on the ship, This is from the captain chest. Toby will have to recharge the powder for you to use it, require a simple spell any apprentice would know."

Flintlock pistol, OAF, not useable in water or rain, 2d6 rka or 6d6 EB PD, 8 charges require 1 phase to reload, lead ball for RKA, Rubbertree ball for PD.

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:09 pm

“I like the plan let’s make it happen. What do you all think about having the sailors in the ship hidden somewhere close? When the action starts up they can come out in the open and start raining arrows down.”

I will get both lead balls and rubbertree balls for the flintlock. She is very reluctant to use it but she feels that she has no other choice. If she doesn’t use it then the innocent family might die.

“I will take my place with the ones in the house. If you don’t already have healing potions then take a few with you. Stay in pairs if you can. That way if one of you gets hurt then the other will be there to assist. I want you all to come back alive. You are all very important to me and I love every one of you.”
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:20 pm

David LIke the idea of using the ship as a platform for the sailors, everyone get to their places when, Kisha tell you that the quiet girl and the two men have taken out 6 of the men with bolts and shurikens, Three of the halforc Shamman have reach the area and use a spell to transform into bugbears.Misha open the door for toby to cast a fireball, and with your aid slamming the door shuts. The fire ball rock the building and the door held.

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:18 pm

“[Go ahead and take your position Kisha. Make sure you are out of the fireballs range. The sailors can start raining down arrows now.]”

Looking at my team in the house as I ready my pistol.

“Let’s open the door and see what is left.”
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:40 pm

You and Misha pull the door open and see Three burn bodies and several others burning, A beautiful Black hair woman step into your view and blew a kiss at you and misha and Toby, and all go black.

You wake up in a house naked and chain to a bed by your hands and feet, across from you is Misha she is also chain to a bed and naked. both of you have a gag in your mouth. You not sure how long you been out, but you don't see Toby anywhere.

"Hmmmm, what a perfect body" you feel a finger touch you from your feet up your legs to stop at your belly you see the woman bending over you her hair curling up between your breast as she move her lips to just a hair breath from your. "Beautiful, beautiful woman. Your friend is not too bad looking too. Your lucky I decided to bring you here than to my master, He a monster when it comes to women I got two more women hide at the cave to keep him from using them, Of course they not as beautiful as you two. she still has move her hand up to your breast and use her finger to tease your nipples, "I got a problem if you solve my problem I will release the girls and your friend, kill my master and destroy the red ruby shard he got and I am free." she take out the gag from your mouth. "What you say?"

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:35 am

“Get your hands off of me. What have you done to my friend Toby? If you have killed him, I swear I will make you pay.”
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:06 am

"Toby that young upstart you had with you, oh he dead, just like the two big men you had with you. They try to rescue you by charging the house I cast a delay fireball and blew the house up. after I carried you both out and took his book of magic." She laugh, Shame you would not help me, I can't help myself as long as my Master hold that gem, I am bound to it and he," she chuckle " he cast a spell upon it that when ever he stroke it he hmm stroke my desires to a flame where I must surrender to them or I am in pain!" she kiss you on the cheek, "And right now I am have a hard time keeping myself from kissing you all over."

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:24 pm

"YOU BITCH!!! I WILL SEE YOU ROT IN HELL!! I LOVED THEM VERY MUCH!! SO HELP ME I WILL MAKE YOU PAY!!"

She will not only say this vocally but she will also direct this telepathically at her. She will also try to increase the adrenalin flowing in her body to increase her strength. The one that I bought earlier increased others strength by 20 but it was usable on up to two others simultaneously. She could conceivably increase her strength by 60 if it was just used on her. I wrote it up as costing endurance and usable only twice per day and 1 turn duration. It is up to you if you want her to be able to do this at this point or not. She is still going to try it.
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:53 pm

Something is blocking you from doing that, It could be the same thing that blocking you from contacting the ship, you feel something on your forehead and looking over at Misha you see between the hair on her forehead is a red ruby set like a thrid eye.

She move away from you to Misha and start licking her body, "Yell all you want Dear! I will have you willing, even if I have to break you, first I going to make your girlfriend Beg me to not stop, and make her into a wimpering slave and I will watch you break I will then make you want me like my master make me want this."

She spread Misha knees apart and put her head between, Misha eyes go wide and her back arc, She turn her head to you and with pleading eyes then she close them,

"Goddess I have found another whom I believe in, whom love me as you do, I ask to be unbound from you so that my soul go to the Goddess I love more, Forgive me for leaving you, she need my love more that you" You hear in your heart these words, you see Misha arc her back again and moan a pleasure of an orgasm I...... Misha daughter of Kera and Gar of Gladestone a child of Deltesta pledge my heart, (you feel and see a bright light shoot from her to you) , my love (another bright light shoot to you from her), and My soul to Celine, My goddess to do with as she see" Then another bright light hits you from Misha."

The Goddess Deltesta said, "Do you Celina take My servant Mista to be your follower to protect her soul from others from those that will feed upon and destroy her soul? Do you understand that by doing so you have accepted that mantle of demi-godhood and all the responsablity that go with it?

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:06 pm

Tears are pouring out of her eyes.

"Yes! Yes! I do. I can't let anything happen to her. I love her and the rest too much to see any harm come to them. I have already caused harm to come to the others. I don't want harm to come to her also."
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:51 pm

You feel something cracking

Then another voice fill you "They say you are a DEMI GOD! a Goddess in training, I David your Guardian, have failed you, My Goddess! My love! Hear me please, Give me a Sign of where you are. Take what you need from me, I am nothing without you! By my blood I swear my life and soul to forever protect you! Unlike the energy that Misha have gave you which was like minin orgasm, This energy came from the wall to your left and slam into, it is raw, unbridle, and overpowering in love. The red gem on your forhead shatter into dust, you feel the strength of 5 Davids fill your muscles and bones the chains snapped from your pulling them apart your body glow with light and you feel you have the strength to left a tank like superman or wonder woman. The woman have not notice that you have broke free. but she back away from Misha wiping her face and mutting "you little bitch of a whore, you piss on me," she feeling around for something to wipe her eyes from the salty piss in her eye." you could easily kill her with your strength you have.

you have 60 str at the moment, you also know your going to be weak again in about 10 sec (1 turn)

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:22 pm

If I was lying on a table then I will pick myself up off of it and pick the table up. If a table is not available then I will pick up whatever I feel will make the biggest hole in the wall where David’s energy came from. I will pick this object up and then throw it to the right of where the energy game from. My goal is to break a hole in the wall but if David is behind it I don’t want to hit him with the table or whatever I am throwing.

(Celena) “Little lady! You have messed with the wrong women this time!”

I would like to make a presence attack. Hopefully I will get some extra dice due to the fact that I broke the chains, hopefully threw an object through the wall, and I am glowing like some bright sun.
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:58 pm

The table crash through the wall, She turn with her hand parting her long hair glaring at you, "YOU! UNGRATEFUL BITCH! I show you POWER!" The air warp as it slam into you, you raise your arms to protect your face, (you have a 15 pd due to STR) you are hit by a series of high pressure wind, This is an Area effect autofire 5 shot 8d6 PD x2 kb.

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:09 pm

She hit you with the first one 29-15=14 stun you are STUN you have a 13 CON and no body and you are knock to the ground, the rest of the wind blow out the wall and the roof like a tornado the roar is loud. When you stand up you hear a scream and see a spear halfway through her body, stand in front of you is David with his shield up and pulling his sword out of it scrab. "When you make a sign you don't do it small."

She drop to her knees with the spear through her weeping, her hand drop to each side of her body and the weeping turn into a slow laughter "Mas.....ter is call....ing mmmmy Mas....ter is callll...ing" and the gem on her forehead begin to glow, you see Mista gem glowing too.

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum