A Deal is Made

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Deal is Made

Post  Aslan on Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:53 am

Aslan will bow first

"Good afternoon Goddess Celena. I am Duke Aslan Brighton. Could I trouble you for a little bit of your time?"

Last edited by Aslan on Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Aslan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Deal is Made

Post  Celena on Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:59 am

"Good afternoon Duke Brighton. How are you this fine day? Did I not see you at the kings coronation?

Celena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslan on Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:01 am

"I am doing great. Yes you did. I got the impression that was your first coronation, you seemed a little lost."

Last edited by Aslan on Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Aslan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Celena on Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:07 am

"Let's put it this way. It was unexpected. What can I do for you? Its not everyday that a Duke comes looking for me. I am sure that there is a reason for this visit."

Celena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslan on Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:11 am

"Sorry to bother you but is there any place private that we can take this conversation? I would rather not discuss this out in the open."

Last edited by Aslan on Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:11 pm; edited 2 times in total

Aslan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster on Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:40 am

There an area in the back of the temple or back on celena ship for privacy.

EAMGamemaster
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Celena on Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:17 pm

“We could take this to a quieter area of my temple. Please excuse the mess. This temple use to be owned by the God of Hate and it had a lot of undesirable decorations in it. Oh where are my manners, this is David Gother my very good friend and protector. Would you please follow me?”

She will then lead the duke to a quieter section of the temple.

Celena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslan on Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:20 pm

“Nice to meet you sir.”

He will let the goddess lead him to a quieter section of the temple.

Aslan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Celena on Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:21 pm

"I would offer you something to drink but as you can tell I just moved in and have nothing to offer. So how can I help you Duke Brighton?"

Celena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslan on Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:21 pm

“That is quite alright. I don't need anything. Thank you."

"As you are probably aware, I have started a new city about a hundred and twenty miles north east of here. We are experiencing growing pains and we do not have enough clerics to keep up with the flow of mostly construction injuries and some sickness. What I would like to propose is this. I am starting a temple district and would be willing to build a temple about this size, but it wouldn’t be as fancy I am afraid. I would also provide roving guards within the district and at the entrance once it is built. In return all I ask is that you provide me three clerics to work at your temple to start and after one year pay a small percentage of your tithes for upkeep. That percentage would be one percent for a small temple, two percent for a medium temple, and three percent for a large temple.”

Aslan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Celena on Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:34 pm

“I like your proposition but I don’t think that I could provide you with three clerics right off the bat. I think I could provide two to start and more later after I am able to train more. How long is it going to take to build this temple and where would my clerics stay until it is built. Winter is coming on soon and I don’t want my clerics to have to suffer the cold if it takes longer than expected to complete.”
I will look at David.

“Do you have any thoughts David?”

Celena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster on Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:59 pm

David is quiet for a moment, "I know that area, it a bit wild, a monastary style with walls would keep your cleric safe, and allow you to build a.... (looking for the word) hos pit al, yes a hospital for the patients to stay, and living quarter. And Sir I know your Order will be using the place a lot considering your order been assign to guard the Kingdom. So a medium temple may not be big enough if you end up with 20 or more casualies, I have learn a lot on "he look at celena " I believe you call First aid, which could be handy with your troop learning that training enough so that they could keep a man or woman on the battlefield from dying. So do you want a long term investment or just a bandage? The bigger a hospital on the grounds the more people her clerics can care for." looking at Aslan.

EAMGamemaster
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslan on Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:27 pm

“Definitely long term, I have no problem with 2 clerics to start out with and I can build a large temple. It will take me 8 weeks to build it though. I do have a three story building that I could let you use in the mean time. Again the temple will not be anything fancy. You will have to decorate it the way you want and it would be at your own cost. It will take longer for me to build walls around the district. Like I’ve said before I’m just starting out and its going to take time to get everything built. What I would like from you in return is to teach my knights this “First Aid” for as long as you have a temple there. I will also require there percent of the tithes since I would be building a large temple.”

Aslan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Celena on Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:33 pm

"You make a very tempting offer Lord Brighton."

Celena looks over at David.

"What do you think?"

Celena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster on Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:31 pm

"That is acceptable, I will ask James to help me with finding guardians for the Clerics and the temple."

EAMGamemaster
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Celena on Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:07 pm

"You have a deal Lord Brighton. I would like to stop by and see the sight where you will be building my temple. I have a crystal statue that I would like to drop off. I would like for it to placed as a shrine at the permanent sight. Would that be acceptable."

Last edited by Celena on Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Celena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslan on Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:09 pm

"We would love to have you Goddess Celena. When should I expect you?"

Aslan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Celena on Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:13 pm

"It will be at least a couple of days. I will send a messenger ahead of me to let you know when I will be there. It was a pleasure meeting you Lord Brighton."

Celena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster on Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:17 pm

Let me know what each going to do next

EAMGamemaster
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslan on Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:18 pm