Epic Age of Men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smell of money

Go down

Smell of money Empty Smell of money

Post  EAMGamemaster Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:31 am

Trixie step off the airship surrounded by men in armor, she kept the hood of the cloak she found covering her head and follow them off the ship. She walk behind some crates and appear on the other side wearing commoner tunic and boots with a backpack over her shoulder. At her belt is a pouch and a small club. She cover her head with a light brown head scarf. Covering her light bluish hair and elven ears, She walk pass two men in red uniforms and pick both pockets without them even knowing, She step through the North Gate house and took a deep breath and smile, she can smell money, The town is new and brick, it going to be a very good move considering she was just moment from a hangman gallows in the bloodland to the south, she was able to slip out of her binding and leap into the harbor, after a few days hiding under the docks she stole away on a ship that landed in Baylon. Hearing about an airship heading to a new town she saw a group of cleric and paladins head to an area where ten blimps await them, slipping ahead she sent through some of the luggage and found a cleric robe, One thing she learn as an orphan is to blend in, another thing is to not let anyone know she an elf.
She hear a town crier calling for entertainers for tonight dinner for the Duke and Duchess. All interested need to contact Sir Galt at the city admission building. She smiles and thinks I need to buy a lute.

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Smell of money Empty Re: Smell of money

Post  EAMGamemaster Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:24 pm

Trixie travel down the road to the temples seeing two very large temples she figures this would be a good place to acquire some money, then a small statue by the lake takes her attention, walking over to it she kneels and stare at a very beautiful woman. She hears some one and turn and see a woman,
The mid-age woman hands her some coins and a loaf of bread, "Please pray to your goddess of the Lake and keep my husband and son safe safe from harm. She stare at the three silver for a second, "Ye yes I will pray to the goddess and seek safety for them." The woman look relieve and thank her and left,
Trixie smile and thinks this is wonderful, Turning she see a woman standing by the statue naked her skin is like water her hair like water plants,
"I am Le your goddess of the lake Trixie, I know you for I kept you safe at sea and whisper in your ear about this place, I know you are a thief and con, you may keep half of everything your receive here In return I will give you skills and power as my cleric," she smile, The rest of the money you and food you build me a small temple here and a home for you, and feed the fish with the bread. If you feel this is too much leave the bread and the coins on the shrine and walk away. If you agree then kneel and pray for those souls that woman entrusted to you

Trixie felt the need to run but something in her feel the need to belong and here a god find her worthy, She kneel and pray aloud with all her soul, a blue light wash over her, when she woke up she was lying near the shrine, only to find out she could not talk, after a few days she pick up her flute and found out she can speak when playing it, Now she prays every days keeping a small tent near the shrine and care for it and every evening she feed the fish in the lake bread, soon she will have enough for walls to be built, but the urge to steal something still itch at her, her goddess gave her a dream telling her that those that pollute and harm her lake she can take what is needed from them to fix the problem. The first was a man making money on picking up broken block and debris and dumping them in the lake instead of burying them. When she awake she smiles knowing what she be doing tonight.

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum