Epic Age of Men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Village of Charity - The Slow Death #2

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Village of Charity - The Slow Death #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Village of Charity - The Slow Death #2

Post  EAMGamemaster Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:11 am

There a hurt expression on his face as he get up and stand with his back to you,
"I been honor to serve you and would die, I pray to any god to send me a sign that my life is worth living, I have done terriable acts as a soldier and Captain of men. I thought when I was capture and was on my way to become an slave that It was to punish me for my past sins. Then you came along and a voice whisper to me saying redemption is possible, It said you are my salvation to free my past sins.
I serve as an Captain of Order of the Knights of the King, My King order me and my men to kill everyone in the room beyond, we did all 200 of us march into the Great Hall and slaughter over 5000 men, women, and childern that was lock into the Great Hall. I was in a nightmare I could not stop, Somehow in the middle of the slaughter a woman touch her hand to my chest and whisper, "I forgive you" I felt I came out of a daze cover in blood. I try to order my men to stop only to have them turn on me their eyes wild like a berserker. I ended up killing a many of my own men until I was knock unconcious, later I woke up chain on an sail ship far at sea that was then attack by the slaver on the floating ship.
I still see the men and women and the children I killed, I know I kill many of them. I felt betray by my King and hated myself. When they ask us if we like to become Guardians, to protect a cleric from harm, and that I was not allow to kill a living creature doing that I knew it was an answer to my prayers.
I vow on that day to never kill again a living breath person." He turn around to face you with tears faling from his face," I would understand it if you do not want me around for what I did" David said

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Village of Charity - The Slow Death #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Village of Charity - The Slow Death #2

Post  ArmyNCO Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:09 pm

"David I want you to listen to me carefully. In the past you have done some bad things but I believe the goddess Deltesta is watching over you. I believe that it was her hand that touched you. It may take you a long time to work your way through this but I think the goddess believes in you as I do, or she would not have given you the time of day. Talking about your problems helps and I will be her always to listen or be a shoulder to cry on if you need it. For what you have told me this day I feel more confident in your abilities to protect me and I promise you this that I will always want you at my side."

At that time I will open my arms to give him a hug and a shoulder to cry on if he wishes. She is not opening her arms as a sexual guesture but as a friendly guesture in hopes that it will provide some healing for him.
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:33 pm

He finally straighten up and kneel before you , "Lady Celena, I am and will always be your Guardian in Life and in Death, I swear upon my soul and upon my ancestors souls. One day my deeds will out shine my darkness in my soul. I shall watch over you as an older brother watch over a younger sister."

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:00 pm

"And I shall watch over you as a sister for a brother. Shall we take a walk? I would like to see how the village is doing. I have been laying down on my back for much to long and I need to start working the stiffness out. I promise that I will not do too much on the first outing."

Unless you have something planned my plan is to take short walks to work the kinks out of my muscles untill Misha is ready to go. I will also have david start getting all of our gear together for our trip back to the city.
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2