Epic Age of Men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City of Dalton

3 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

City of Dalton - Page 5 Empty Re: City of Dalton

Post  ArmyNCO Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:17 pm

"Please. Let this be the right thing to do. I cannot let those that I love and care for come to harm."

I will walk over to misty. I will put all the love that I have for her and all of the strength that I am getting from David and reach over and grab the gem. If I can remove from her forehead first I will do so. I would rather destroy it a little bit away from here. If I can't then I will just try to destroy where it sit. To destroy it will try to crush it between my hands or fingers. I will even push my strength also.

ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:14 am

You was able to pull it off her and break it, for a breif moment you saw a scar face man suprise look then the image fade from your mine as a strange sound happen behind you and you here a large pop like someone smash a lage bag of air between their hands, you turn around and see that the woman has vanish, there only a pool of blood on the floor where she was. You look at the gem that you smash and see that it a crystal but no more red in it. You realize that the crystals fed on extreme emotions and make you act upon them, your anger made you want to smash and kill, The pleasure that she was doing to Misha made her love more and make them easy to control.

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:05 pm

I will gather Misha in my arms and give her a big hug if I feel that it won't hurt her.

"Misha. Are you ok? You are a fool but I love you still the same. I'm honored and humbled that you would trust me with all that is you. I think you would have been better off staying with deltesta but I am still happy that you chose me."

She has tears in her eyes.
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:25 pm

She mutter, "Someone has to kick her ass, I was not in the position to do that, I really need to train a guy to do what she did."
James cover you both up with a horse blanket and and say very low voice to you, "your clothing are both torn to shred, We need to get you both on the ship."

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:03 pm

"Thanks James.”

She takes the blanket and wraps herself in it.

“David. If it hadn’t been for you I wouldn’t have been able to break my bonds and throw the table through the wall. It was your strength and love that gave me the strength to do what needed to be done.”

She will give both of them a hug. She will then look around the room.

“Where are Toby and the others? Are they ok? Toby was with us when that lying bitch attacked us. She told me that all three of you were dead.”
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:32 pm

When you said that and turn around to thank, David you realize he not there, Looking around the destroyed room you not see him anywhere, You hear a neighing of a horse in the distance and a horse racing off at full speed.

James said "Toby is ok, he got some minor scratches, David was here just a minute....ago." looking around looking surprise, H look at you, "he charge in here like a man berserk!, he became very very angry just before the building explode, I swear when he took his sword out and cut his shield hand while he was looking for you, just before the attack he was only upset and worry, but after he drew blood from the sword, he became like a madman out for blood.he grab up a spear and charge toward the building and before he enter he through the spear as if he was prosessed, It flew like it came out of a crossbow. straight and true."

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum