Epic Age of Men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A young goddess I see

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A young goddess I see - Page 6 Empty Re: A young goddess I see

Post  ArmyNCO Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:08 am

“I may be like a pebble in a river and not able to change its flow but I sure am going to try and make a chance in how people think. For this city to not have an orphanage is beyond imagine. I have agreed to pay the young man’s dues if he will paint murals in my new temple. As I get other temples I intend to ask him to paint those also. I foresee him having a bright future. Would you keep an eye on him for me? I cannot stay here forever.”
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:25 am

"I will watch him" he said

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:19 pm

“Thank you Master Gavin. I think I will go show the young man my temple so that he knows where it is when he is ready. If you need anything, please let one of my clerics know and I will see what I can do.”

I will go see the young man and see if he is ready for me to show him where my temple is.
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:35 pm

You take him to the temple, there already men chipping away on the walls,
"WWWhat yyou wwwwant mmme ttto mmmake?"

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:58 pm

“I am not really sure. Things that will bring people some peace and that show people that this is a temple of healing. Things that will help them become calm and help them to heal while here. Paintings that make them feel good. I am probably not being much help am I?”

She will describe things that she learned in Psychology school. Colors that help calm people.

I also want to start putting out a feeling to those that have chosen to follow me that we now have a temple and that eventually it will be a great place of comfort and togetherness.
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:44 pm

You see a man heading your way he has an imposing figure that speak of someone with power and authority, "I'm Lord Aslan Brighton"

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:36 pm

When you done talking to Duke Brighton, You notice men and women in white robes helping the workers carry debris out of the temple in basket, you counted 18 in all, talking to them you found 4 were doctors, all 4 are 11 or less on first aid and 8- on Medicine. Some here are ones you heal at the village they have wish to become healers like you.

you realize you will need to sit down and write out a First Aid training manual, for all newcomer to learn. Then you need them to learn other skill like CPR

Master Cleric = Doctor
Cleric = nurse
adept = nurse Aide
You can title them how you want.

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:38 pm

ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:58 pm

I would like to head back to the ship and get some rest. I will make sure that I leave the ship with enough time left to get to the God of Souls.
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:10 pm

David wake you an hour before, the cook have you something to eat, David have a carriage waiting for you, He seem on edge, "I not liking you going there at midnight, too many chances of us being attack by thugs along the way"
He help you on board.

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:38 pm

"Is there something we can do to lessen your fears? I could change my form to look like a beggar of some sort. I could also try to change your appearance. Would that help?"
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:37 pm

"It would not matter, They know you going to the temple of Death tonight, I just have this feeling we being watched" David step up to the top of the coach and whisper in the ear of the driver, then climb in. "Hold on it going to be a little rouch for the next 10 minutes." the coach start heading to the main street then you hear the crack of the whip and the the coach take off at a fast run, it passes the street and take the next one, racing up that one for a few block and then turn right again and run two blocks before heading north again the coach slows as it come to the east gate of the temple district instead of the south gate. the coach stop infront of the temple of death, David hop out and help you down, you look up at the temple and it seem more darker tonight, at the entrance is a robe cleric of the God of souls.

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:48 pm

I will walk up to the cleric.

"Good evening. I am the Goddess Celena and I am expected."
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:29 pm

She point at David and shake her head no meaning he not allow, she turn and go inside, David said "I will wait here" You follow her inside you smell the smell of decay and death, more stronger from the left than right, the woman turn right and wall through an arch into darkness, you hesitate then follow, you hear the moans of those lost and dead, all around you is darkness but you know ahead of you is the woman, she stop and ahead of her a man in black robes with a hood sit on a throne, he as tall as Deltesta Avatar, but you realize you not in the temple but on the planes of the souls, below you, you see millions of souls walking aimlessly. "The Healer and Life giver is here, my master" The god stirs and Green glowing eyes under the hood open to look at you, he bend forward

Welcome Cousins, my sister Deltesta speak greatness of her, we both know she is happy to shed the mantle of healer to protector. You are here to allow me access to deposits your childrens souls to you?

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:01 pm

“Welcome Cousin and yes I do wish for you to deposit those souls that are mine into my domain. There is something else that I would like to ask you. A companion of mine, Mr. Salts, lost his wife and daughter to a serpent. They are currently in your care I believe. I would like to claim them. He has been of great help to me and I would like to return the favor.”
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:35 pm

Del'mos god of souls said, "Just give me verbal permission to deposit your followers souls to your heaven, you have a name for it?"
"Ah, thoses are special souls, Irul, is offering me a lot for them, what can you offer?" you feel he got something in mind but he does not want to come straight out and ask.

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:44 pm

"All souls are special," she says as she sounds a little perturbed, “and I’m sure he would offer you very much just to keep me from getting them. What is it that you want; I don’t have the resources that he has?”

She is already thinking that she is not going to be able to achieve a successful bargain for them.

She thinks to herself, “I am so sorry Harding.”
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:20 pm

"I heard that you have adopted a hard luck case, by the name of Licus, Irul is fit to be tied, You snatch away from him a prize feast, that would have gave him new powers of quick Recovery and health. I have 3 souls here that are hers, of course I could turn them over to Irul base on past agreement, But I am feeling a little dangerous today, I will send her souls with yours, as for the Family of Salts, He offering me more souls, "looking around and raising his arms, "What would I want with more souls I have billions of them, some that been here for hundreds of Thousand of years unclaimed."
So tell me how is Licus faring?

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:46 pm

“Obviously I don’t have very many souls and you have already said that you don’t need any more souls anyway. So what is it that you want exactly? As far as Licus is concerned she is doing great, now that someone cares what happens to her. It was very cruel for the other gods not to help her out. She was just a kid when she died and came into her powers.”

She is not mad at him just aggravated that she doesn’t have much to bargain with.
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:35 pm

"I can sense you feeling fustrated, What can a lowely godling like me can have to bargain with? You have turn the world upside down since you arrive, compassion, healing, ability to make friends. Remind me of my granddaughter Condella, there not a friend she has yet to not find.
He get up and walk to your right until you see he came to a mirror,"come see my granddaughter Condella, or Della for short, you see that it only a few hours after midnight and in some alley you find a young teenager, covering a homeless man with a blanket, another she lift his head and put a small pillow under it, she hides from the street patrol before crossing the street to another alley down near the docks, you find a wooden crate with 6 children in it, she give then a bag of food, and cover a little boy that coughing, she touch his forehead and she cast a easing pain spell, then leave the box for a old warehouse where there are 2 boys and a girl helping her put food into container, she close her eyes and the table glow and blur and the table is full of food even you could not crate, enough to feed 100 children, She is a demigod and knew it since she tame a rabid dog from attacking some homeless people.
She my problem, Like Irus she still learning and will not listen to me, Irul will try to convert her to him and use her unless I do what he want, She is a compassiate, kind,love girl that believe all creatures need a helping hand and food. I know you are training Licus I will grant you the man's family if you protect and raise my granddaughter and get her strong enough to survive in our world.

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:53 pm

‘Would you agree if I promise to do everything in my power to train and help her? She must want the help. I will not force her. I will try until I feel that I can no longer convince her and I think you know me well enough to know that I do not give up easily. If we make this agreement then I want Mr. Salts loved ones souls transferred immediately. Agreed?"
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:17 am

"she does not know I am her grandfather, her mother was killed by Irul group of admirers, she was my daughter born to a very beautiful woman, a cleric to an elder god of fire whom disappear along with his 3 other brothers, she was full of of passion and she was to die over a thousand years ago, I instead kidnapped her,than let my older sister kill her on the battlefield, She hated me at first, then after years pass she final realize how much I love her, but her God disappear and the other gods plunder their heavens for the souls, she pleaded with me to save them in return she would love me, I enacted my power and the law and capture the large portion of the souls from each of the four elemental realms, I put them into statis waiting for the Elder gods return. She was very happy and she wanted to follow through with the agreement, I did and we had a child but still not her complete love, I release her from my world and told her she can go back into the world she did not want to return to the world but join those in statis, our daughter I train but she left me when they Irul admirers corupted her, she became pregnant and for some reason she fled them, I did not know how she died until she show up in the heavens lost, I was too late getting to her I believe Irul took her life but I cannot prove it,but a child was left at my temple with a note from her. A day will come when a war on the heaven will happen and I will destroy him, I am the gather of souls the one with the most is the strongest, I need her to have Friends to guard her to let her grow, you do that, I will be there when you most need it. I took your friends wife and daughter because he wanted them and I try hard to make sure he don't."

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:09 pm

“I will do the best I can. One of these days I would like to set up an Orphanage for young children and she might just be the one to help make it happen. I will have to accumulate enough gold first. I was told that there used to be a legendary study for the gods and goddesses that was destroyed a long time ago. Do you know anything about it and if so do you know where it might be?”

“Oh by the way you said that you had three souls of Licus’s did you have any of mine?”
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:54 pm

"Yes, I have some, a few that are strange to me they have been sent to your Serenity. If you need gold there are many ships that haul cargo that sinks, and the souls come to you, you can touch any soul that come to you to evaluate their life and see everything they done, you can then salvage the ship, or bury treasures. Be sure to evaluate each soul sometimes the gods try to send a spy in, you have the choice of casting them out into the astro plane, sell to me, or absorb their energy and destroy them.

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:25 pm

"Well I guess I will leave then. I would like to get back to my people. Oh. One other question. All
Gods and Goddess seem to be over some sort of domain. My domain is mainly healing, what is Condella's domain?"
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next