Epic Age of Men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A young goddess I see

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

A young goddess I see - Page 7 Empty Re: A young goddess I see

Post  EAMGamemaster Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:43 pm

She heals the souls, she have the prodental to heal the spirit, the mind and souls of people. That is why she work with the homeless and the worthless. She give them hope, she mend their spirit. As for the other place you ask about, you will find it when you find your last peice of staff.

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:50 pm

"Thank you for your time and for keeping my followers souls safe and protected. Until we meet again, I bid you goodbye."
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:36 pm

You step outside to the rising sun, The Coachman open the door to the Coach, "Milady, your friend said to tell you he will meet you on block outside the gate of the temple district, he told me to tell you 'Flu Shot'" you remember your first night together in bed that he sip on some wine and started choking on it coughing, you tease him about you might need a Flu shoot, he look puzzle and you explain what a flu shot is to help keep a person from getting sick. he said 'Oh Preemptive strike!'
He must have seen something that require him to stop it outside the temple district. A Preemptive strike.

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:17 pm

"Thank you kind sir. Lets head that direction then and meet him."

I will be ready for anything
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:57 pm

You meet David a block away he step out of the shadow to you opening the door and deposit off his shoulder onto the floor of the carriage a young man with red hair and abroken blooded nose, he toss a crossbow and a quiver of bolts on top of the carriage. "Docks!" and he jump in and close the door. "There one of my gut feelings the other 2 got away. one knock me back 5 feet with some blast of energy that hit my shield, the other try to attack me from behind, when I knock this one out with one punch, glass jaw.the little guy that try to back stab me I broke his arm, after that they both fled through a magical portal." He turn the boy head to one side and lift the hair at the base of his neck, a brand of a Symbol of fire, "My guess is one of the children of the gods, they were on top of a building that was overlooking the couryard of the temple district, They were going to kill you with that crossbow. So what you want done with him? my guess he try to flee into the astro plane as soon as he wakes."

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:37 pm

"We stopped the immediate threat I will not stoop to killing just because the other gods or goddesses do. Make sure he stays unconscious and turn him into the authorities. I don’t think his master is going to be too pleased that he failed in his mission.”
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:23 pm

David not said a word, he strip the boy of all his armor and leaves him in a tunic, The boy start to wake up and David punch him in the face again, "Sorry I slip. Driver! stop!. no point turning him in if he can gate out." he climb out of the carriage and lifted the boy like a sack and walk down the alley you look relieve when you see him dump the boy in some trash container and then dump another container on him. "He live, next time he not be lucky if he try to kill you again."

The armor is magical, 10 rPd 10 rED Harden, inscribe on the inside of the armor, is "I am hard to hurt, just sell me your.... I hot as an apple ..... I am as cold as a witches'..... I am fast as a ..... racing the mighty turtle." In the helm inscribe is Twinkle, twinkle little ...... " David look at you like huh? "The crossbow reloaded itself but I really not want to use the bolts they have a poison on them." he lean out "Driver, Dock please," a bag of 99 gp and about 1 gold of silver and copper. 2 scroll one a picture of you with 1000 gp bounty on it. The other a map showing the location of one of your staff pieces in the swamp.

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:42 pm

“David, I know this may come back and bite me in the rear and I know you’re probably aggravated with me but I just can’t kill like that. I know that it also makes your job all that much harder, for that I am sorry.”
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:57 pm

"I am not upset Celena, I do not kill children no matter how dangerous they are. I'm angry they sent a child to do a man work."

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:51 am

Once I am safely back on my ship; I would like to find out if Mr. Salts has returned with all of the livestock that I have ordered.

I will look at David

“Now that we are back on the ship, we have another mission. I need to find another girl.”

I will describe what she looks like.

“She is the granddaughter of the God of Souls. He gave me the souls of Mr. Salt’s family but in return I must find his granddaughter and help her like I am helping Licus. I don’t think any of the other gods or goddesses know that she is a demi-goddess except for me and her grandfather, so we need to keep this as secret as possible.
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:48 pm

"I find her, you stay, I be back in 2 hours I think I know where she be, have the ship ready to go meet Misha and James" He changing out of his armor and putting on Black leather armor, then put a old patch woolen hooded cloak over his shoulders. Within moment he went from a strong man to a homeless weak man. He give you a kiss and then pick up a basket off the deck and went to shore.

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:22 pm

I will look at Mr. Salts.

“While David is gone could you get the crew to load the livestock onto the ship?"

While the crew is loading the ship I will talk with Mr. Salts.

“I was able to strike a bargain for your wife’s and child’s souls. They are now under my care. When I go across at noon, would you like to see them again?”
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:05 pm

"Yes, yes of course I would, I have the livestock on the deck of the ship within the hour," he said looking happy." An hour and ahalf latter David is walking up the gang plank with and basket slung over his back, he sit it down in from of you, he has a black eye,
"Fiesty little lady." he said pointing to the large basket, wouldn't listen to a word I said, insisting she not have time to talk to anyone, so I tied her up and gag her. She has a good right hand punch" give you a smile and head into the cabin to change.
you look into the basket and see and 14 year old girl with long long black hair and black eyes glaring up at you gagged and tied looking very very angry.

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:08 pm

“Mr. Salt, Go ahead and set sail.”

I will look at the young lady.

“I am the Goddess Celena and I am really sorry for what we had to do. Your life was in danger. Some of the other gods took notice of you and wanted you for very bad reasons. I was asked to keep an eye out on you and to protect you. I know you’re able to protect yourself and you have been doing a very good job of it. If I had not intervened though, I sure you would have been dead or wishing you were dead inside of a week. All that I ask is that you listen. If I haven’t convinced by the time we get back we will discuss other option ok. What would you say to opening up an orphanage together?”

I will then remove the gag.
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:36 pm

When she climb out of the basket she spin and sweep you off your feet, knocking you to the floors and run leap off the boat, you realize the ship is floating in the air, and you here a girl voice yelling "help!" you look over and see she holding on for her life to a rope 10 feet down. With the help of the crew they were able to pull her onto the ship. "This ship flies!" looking shocked.

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:00 pm

“Yes my ship flies. I have a funny feeling that this will be the least of the surprises that are in store for you. You really need to start thinking before you act. My crew and I mean you know harm and what I told you before is all true. Are you ready to listen now?”
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:45 pm

her eye go big "you you that goddess! who want me dead? why?"

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:53 pm

“I don't want you dead. Who told you that? No don’t tell me, I think I already know. If I had wanted you dead, I would have killed you already. The god of hate, he is the one that wants you dead.”
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:36 am

"Why would he want me dead I not done anything to god of hate" she sit down looking pale

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:48 pm

“There are a lot of reasons. I am sure you will have lots of question but please hold them until I finish explaining ok? The main reason and I’m sure that this may come as a shock to you; it sure did to me is that you are a demi-goddess. Your mother was a demi-goddess and your father was a human. For that reason alone the god of hate would love to get his hands on you. You see gods can increase their power buy killing other gods or goddesses and absorbing there energy. We meaning you and me represent goodness and if he was able to kill one of us he would not only gain power but also win a battle for the bad side. I know that is probably overwhelming you just like it did me when the Goddess Deltesta told me. Do you have any questions?”
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7