Epic Age of Men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A young goddess I see

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A young goddess I see - Page 4 Empty Re: A young goddess I see

Post  ArmyNCO Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:48 pm

"How much do I owe you for them sir?"
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:50 pm

"Just become very powerful healing goddess, replace the gods with one that is show compassion, love, and healing, you are being used so take heed, They do not wish you well, even Deltesta has a movtive, you are on your way to freeing up resources for her to use, There is a thin line between Good and Evil both think they are doing things for the good. if you really want to replay me name me your childern God father and I will be happy with that."

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:17 pm

“I will definitely consider it kind sir. I will be back tomorrow with a cart to haul off the books and a few of the statues. I have taken up enough of your valuable time. I will never forget you. You have given me something very special. With your information, maybe one day I will get a chance to talk to my father. ”

Unless you have something else planned, I will make my way out of his shop. Once outside I will turn to David

“Would you take me back to the ship? If you are willing, I would love for you to join me tonight.”
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:09 pm

The night on board the ship was heaven, David sent everyone away, saying Kisha will warn you if anyone come. He got Celena to be very, very, vocal and loud during the night, David is very well endow and know how to use it. you wake up in the morning drape across his body, your ear covering his heart. Content and at peace, You found out that you can do minor changes to your and David body during sex that made you both enjoy the night.

Celena can do anything she want there will be nothing happening today that require you to dot.

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:16 pm

I will lie there content until he wakes up. Once he wakes up.

“That was heaven. Thank you for a wonderful night. If I could afford to I don’t think I would ever want to get out of bed again. Would you like to get up and have a casual stroll through the city? Maybe do a little shopping while we do a little business. I could change my appearance to that of my bard persona so that we are left alone. I would also like to see if we could find Mr. Salts. It would be a worry off my shoulders if I could get his family out of limbo with the God of Death. So what do you think?”
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:56 pm

"you lead I shall follow" he grin

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:15 pm

“You don’t know what you are getting yourself into. Back in my old world when women said they were going to go shopping the men ran. In my old world women spent all of the men’s money and even made them carry all of the packages.”

I will change into my bard persona and lead him into the city. I will first stop by the most like inn that I think Mr. Salt will be staying at. He has seen both of my other personas so he shouldn’t have any difficulty recognizing me.
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:02 pm

You find Mr. Salts sitting at a table eatting ham and eggs, across from him is a cleric of the temple of death she not the same one you seen before, her hood is off and you see that she is bald and young her skin is ghostly white, and her veins show through, she is as thin as bone the skin is very taunt and she look like an skelton." she is sipping tea, she is very beautiful in an unearthy way, when she see you, she stands and bow,
David look shock because you do not look like yourself so how did she know how you are?

She keep her head bow to you, and whisper low enough for you to hear, "Goddess Celena, I am to be your guide at midnight to the Temple of Death, I been sent to let you know."

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:15 pm

"Thank you. May I ask how did you know who I was?"
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:21 pm

"your life energy is too strong for a mortal compare to others here you stand out like a sun"

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:24 pm

"Thank you for the information. I will meet your goddess at midnight. Please send her my best regards."
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:39 am

She get up and leave dropping coins on the table,

Mr. Salts look over at you both, and shakes his head, "she could just guess it was you because David, the Gaint in the room hovering over you like a hen over eggs. Cute look but you miss one part of your disguise pointing at David"

"The ham and eggs are good, and goat milk is cold." I going to check on some maps and order some stock for the ship if you give me a list I can keep busy"

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:47 am

“Mr. Salt. I would like to ask you something. When you attack the sea serpent that had your wife and daughter inside it, a priest of the God of Death was there also. This priest told me that her god would hold their souls in limbo until someone came and claimed them. It really bothers me that they would be held that way unless that was there wish. With your permission I would like to remedy that and claim them myself. There are no strings attached and you need not do me anything in return. If you do not wish it then I will drop the subject and never mention it again.”
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:03 am

Mr Salts look down at his meal "First, I need to be truthful with you, I was a pirate a very bloody pirate that ran up and down the Blood coast to the southwest, That where I met my wife she was a devout follower to The god of Hate, Her fericousness and fearlessness was unshaken, until we fell in love. That was when her god turn his back on her and she denouce her faith to him, We thought we would survive, for a year nothing befell us, and I gave the ship over to my first mate and we disappear five years pass and she was with child. We both love the sea and it was the sea that claim them, Her god somehow made a pact with one of the water gods and they sent the serpent, I knew the God of hate was behind it when I saw the hatered in the eyes of the beast. So yes she and the child are without a god, we thought we had time. if you can get them both you can and I will be faithful to you for all my life and in death. I know the Goddess of death does not give up soul freely there is always a price.

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:17 pm

"Mr. Salt. I want you to know that what you did or didn't do in the past doesn't really concern me. What I care about is what you do in the here and now. In the few days that I have known you, I have seen an honorable man who cares very much for his family. I also see a man that I believe that has repented for his past. I make no promises but I will do my best to see that your wife and child are not kept in limbo."

"On a lighter subject if you could get us two more months of food supplies that would be one more item that I can get taken care of. I would like to get one month of regular everyday common food and one month of nicer food like steak, lobster and things of that nature. You all are a great crew and I have come to care for you all very much. I want only the best for all of you. Here take 60 gold and get me two months of food."

I will then take the rest of the time until noon to spend with David shopping. At noon I will go back to the ship and spend an hour or so with Licus and her therapy. When I go to my heaven I will set the time so that only about 15 or 30 minutes will pass while I'm in my heaven for 2 hours.

** Note to Robert **

Before our conversion of the exchange rate 600 man days of food would cost 60 gold or 1 silver per man day. With the new rate of 20 copper to a silver and 20 silver to a gold that has changed. Now 600 man days of food should cost 30 gold. Since I have 12 crew members which includes myself I should need 12 crew times 30 days which equals 360 man days of food for a month For 2 months that means I will need 720 man days of food. One month of regular should cost 18 gold. I doubled the cost for excellent food so one month of excellent food should cost 36 gold. For a total of two months food that should cost me 18+36 or 54 gold.

Last edited by ArmyNCO on Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:45 pm

ok on the cost of food.

Mr Salts look relieve and he leave to get the food, you and david are shopping and you find a robe shop the woman in her has many different robes of various color, she show you many of them and also inform you that some have special pockets where the pockets are larger than they look. and some robes are stronger she show you two of the robes that the robes are as strong as chainmail but light as cloth. robes that can keep you magically warm or cool.

you find another shop that sell hair clasp and and comb and there several magical one there. one hairclasp is +4pd +4 ed armor. another is a 1d6 hka weapon, another add +3 int another add +3 ego.

In another shop you find rings, rings of links there are 4 matching rings that allow people to talk to each other from long distance, ring of bonding is a ring that tell you where each other are, ring of energy (+20 end) ring of life (+10 body) ring of gust (+4d6 eb energy 3 time a day) Ring of armor (+2pd,+2 Ed) Ring of fire (+10 PD vs fire) Ring of serpent (4d6 entangle snake 1 use a day) Ring of calm (+3d6 AID vs hate base spells)

You visit Licus, you find her with the Olseans, she wave at you as you walk up to her, She get up dusted herself off. "Hello Celena," she looking lot more healthy and her scars are fading.
"Can you make a bathhouse?"

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:43 am

"By all means. I think a bath house is an excellent idea. Would you help me with ideas on how we should build it? I have also thought about starting a garden. Would you like to help me?"

I am trying to get her involved in helping me do things. While we are working on the garden, I will use my psychology skill to get her to talking and help her get through what has happened to her. I will only spend a couple hours. Wanted to remind you that I set the time so that only about 1/2 hour passes on earth. When I go back to earth I want about a day to pass here for a day to pass on earth.
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:35 am

You realize the Olsean seem to have a effect on her, you notice that they hmm music all the time, sometime soothing other time joyful and other time playful. You realize they are healing both of you, the hate you feel to the woman that harm Misha has faded to a pity, you know the woman is mentally unstable and a serial killer that has to be stop, but revenge is not in you anymore. IF the Olsean can do that here, what can they do when they alive on the earth?"

Licus walk over to you and sit, "They believe in reincarnation and being reborn, your not stong enough to send them back into the world reborn so what you going to do, who teaches you, because no one taught me anything I had to beg and give favors and souls to others just to survive, there are creatures on the astral plane that can harm us if we not strong enough. I am not ready to go back out there. Bbbut I have never gotten anything for free there always a cost. What do you want from me, noone is this nice, I seen how hate and evil destroy nice people they pay a price in the end, and they will be coming for you, there are demi-gods that still on the earth, that serve him. I don't want to see you hurt, I now this is selfish but I not want to leave here because this is the most I have been happy or at peace in 500 years and if you die....."

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:08 pm

“You may not believe this but there are people out there that do things without any desire to be paid back. All I want is for you to know that not everyone out there is trying to use you and maybe learn from these experiences. I really do enjoy helping people. Where I originally came from I studied long and hard for nearly 8 years to learn what I know and with the knowledge that I have gained I feel like it’s my duty to help and heal people. It is just a calling that I have. I know that there are others out there that don’t believe in what I do and that they will do anything they can to stop me. If I let them bully me and keep me from doing what I feel like should be done then they have already won. So I am going to work on learning at much as I can and becoming as powerful as I can so that it will be even harder for them. I am also going to do everything that I can to get you as powerful as you can be so that you can help me if you wish. Then maybe together we can show them what two woman and goddesses of power can do. Are you with me?”
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:54 pm

"There was a legend That was told to me with glee about the destruction of 4 of the Elder gods and the great Study, The four gods created a place on earth that had a great library, every spell, every idea that been dream dream or created, It was where the gods learn to become gods, where demigods could learn to stand. some of the greater gods felt it was a waste to help us, why should they divide up the pool of souls to the weaker ones, they trick Rish-us and the Elder gods to imprison the Unnamed one, They then trick the Elders into fighting and destroy each other, only Rish-us and the Unname was left, And they somehow made Rish-us insane. Those that try to voice their horror were kill as example, Thousand of follower destroy and their temple razes to the ground. We demi-gods only live at their whims."

Yes, I want to stay here, I am remembering what they did to me, and I feel safe here, I am starting to be focus and I am realizing that I would have been dead a few days ago Gone without one person crying over me. And it my fault I not tried to find followers,but they are very suducive in telling you that power is just around the corner. I know now power is in those that believe in you. I want to know if I can have a place of my own to live in and a pool for me to store.

Bathhouse take you a little bit to figure out, first try was a strange jspanese bathhouse, the second time you focus on a image from national geograpic on a roman bath house,

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:23 pm

“By all means, you describe how you want your home and pool to look and I will build it for you. “

I will take her description and do what I can to create it.
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:15 pm

When you get done you find out it a simple little farm house and barn, you realize that she discribe her home from memory, the place do not look rich but look like it a home.
She look at you with tears in her eyes "PERFECT!" and hug you, she then back away awkward "sorry just got emotional" and she start to turn, can you bring 2 pig, a cow, a dog , a couple of goats and chicken and ducks? ohhhhh yes geese, and not fix them, it would be nice to have real food than magic food, if not just for the taste, I know we not have to eat but, tasting food is good."

you realize your time is almost up.

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:10 am

“That’s quite alright. I love hugs. The animals sound like a good idea. I will get started on it. I must go. I will be back tomorrow same time.”

I will then go back to earth. I will set the time so that for every day that passes on earth a day passes here also. When I get back I will get either Mr. Salts or someone else to start shopping for the animals that Licus asked for. I will also ask them to add trout and other fish to the list. I would like to get about a hundred each of the fish so that I can start them breeding in my lake.

I will then go back to my bard persona and go look at those rings again.
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:00 am

When you get back you find that David is gone, Mr. Salts tell you that David was in the weapon district, looking at a repeating bastista for the ship, said Thundercannon may be ok but slow to load and fire. He also said he buying a couple of heavy crossbow and 2 hand crossbows. Mr Salts also said he will have to check at the dock of any live fish, he said it will take several days to find that many, may have to need your healing to bring some back from near death, he thinks he can get 20 to 30 of each. he go and get on the wagon and head to the cooper for barrels and then to the dock.

You walk back into the ring shop and the old woman look up, "Ah the young bard I see you return, I may have something of interest for you, "she hold up a ring that has a face on it with 2 hand clasp over his mouth", This is a ring of silence and this" she hold up another ring "is a ring of dancing" on the ring are 2 dancing boots. "The bard that sold them to me said you only have to say one word on the ring of silence and everything in 10 meter go quiet no sound for 1 minute, the other when worn and playing a lute or harp will make all that hears the music to dance and not stop until you stop playing. I sell both for 20 gp each,

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:28 pm

I will buy the 4 link rings, and the 2 bond rings. That is all I will get for now. If David gets back and there is still time I want to take a cart and get about a dozen of my statues plus one of the medium ones. I would also like to place it in a likely spot to start my shrine here.
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next