Epic Age of Men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New House

3 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

The New House - Page 7 Empty Re: The New House

Post  EAMGamemaster Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:42 am

"We book worms are very passionate, we read a lot about how to please a women, when we get one we then like to practice what we read" he grin, he cast a minor augment spell to make his penis thicker while inside her, and proceed to make love to her again. He will continue for a few hours from having sex to eatting her out Until they are both tired he will then stay in her and hold her as long as he can.

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:56 pm

You two make love for another hour bringing each other to climax several times. For about the next hour you just lay there arm in arm with each other just relaxing and enjoying each others company.

"Shall we eat our lunch now?"
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:15 am

"What you was not lunch?" he grin then help her lay out the picnic.

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:37 pm

You find baked pheasant, cooked new potatoes, several cheeses, wine, fruits, and sweet breads that have honey inside them.

"I hope this is good enough."
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:50 pm

"Yes it is good enough, So what are your plans for the future, Gathering hoards of treasure? exploring the world, buidling Cloud castles or staying with me?" he ask as he sip some wine

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:39 pm

"Staying with you mainly. I would like to have all my memories back. They are starting to come back but there is still so many holes. I also want to someday have children. How do you feel about that?"
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:12 pm

"I would like children too but not for a while I am only 16 even in half elven years I still a child" he grin. "Yes I would like children and I would like to help orphans too, I know how cruel some of the school can be to children, I would like them to learn to read and write, and pick a skill they can train in so when they leave they have a job, I want a place where they can be children, have enough food and never worry about being cold or hungrey or loved."

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:28 pm

"Oh it will be awhile for me too before I ready to have children. We have lots of time. We both will live a long life as long as we dont bite off two much trouble at once. Is this where you want to set up your school or do you want to later move someplace else?"
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:32 pm

"I prefer the school be somewhere safe a beautiful, I would like to build a univeristy of Knowledge, and create public school in very town using the same books, and books for every student to use along with a library. I like to have place safe for children to grow up and be what ever they want without others using them." he said.

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:58 pm

"That is going to take lots of gold. Do you have any plans on how we can earn that much?
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:25 pm

"Thought dragons had hoard of gold " he grin, "There a few abandon cities and ruins near here and books to eplore for possibe treasure, researching ships that carried treasure or iron or copper that sank that we could dive for. There are stories of anient robberies that leave cluse to where to look for hidden treasure. and sales of copies of books we find."

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:46 pm

"Lots of dragons do have hoards but you have to find them and that can prove to be difficult. Once found you are going to have to kill them or persuade them to give up there hard earned loot. Both options will be very difficult. You are going to be a very busy man. Searching for gold, helping the lord of this city, and keeping me in the life style that I want." she says to you as she smiles.
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:08 pm

"There are stories of sunken ship I sure you could recover treasure from to fit your lifestyle we only have to research where they are" then
He Grin, "besides, I could alway hire you out as a beast of burden, think of all cargo you can haul," he grin at her

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:46 pm

"Is that all that I'm worth to you? A beast of burden?" She says with a smile.

As you are laying down on the clouds with your left arm wrapped around Gals; you see numerous species of birds peacefully flying around. You can also see faint outlines of the two moons that orbit around this planet. They are brighter at night. You know that the moons have been heavly studied by the scolars. With help from magicians the scholars have been able to get closer looks at the moons. (The wizards have use telesopic site to enlarge the image of the moons to do this.) One of the moons even has a active volcano so there must be some type of atmosphere on it. Maybe even life but none knows for sure Occasionaly the volcano will spit out solid material that is able to escapes its atmosphere and some have even been able to make it to your planet and land as meteor rock. This meteor rock or highly sought after to make very strong and magical weapons.

You ly there beside Gala talking about the future and what it might bring, when all of a sudden there is a bright flash of light and you find yourself blinded from the flash. The flash came from the moon with the volcano.

Note to robert - I will come up with names for them later.
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:56 pm

He Gasp! then He will shield his eyes until the blindness clears, then he will create a magnifcation of the air above him by using Air magic to bend the air into a reflector taking about 10 min to look the spell up in his mind reread the spell then casting it. If there was an eruption it could have sent a meteor to this world. (you have him curious about that moon, he may build a (space ship) ship to travel there and back. knowing to tavel that far by teleport is too dangeous without a recieve portal made there. that later unless you want to go that way it be a jule vernes style ship or sailing ship with air bubble)

He will look at the moon first the expanse out to see if he can see the stone. figuring it will take a few hours to reach here on the planet. he will explain to her what he doing. if there is metal shot here it be worth getting to make weapons and armor out of. His mind already racing over hundreds of books on traveling beyond the world in ships.

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:24 pm

It takes several minutes for your vision to clear. Gala is in the same situation. You get your vision back but it is a little blurry. Over the next 20 minutes your vision slowly clears up.

Gala says. "What just happened?"

You look up at the moon. You see it is still there. You pull the spell out of your memory but it takes several attempts to cast. Your magics seem to be a little off. You remember reading in a book that the moons have an effect on the magics of this world just like that have an effect on the ocean tides. With the telescopic vision you pull the moon much closer.

You find that volcano is gone and where it should be is a giant lake of lava. You very quickly put that vision to the back of your mind because it is no where as important as the other thing that you see.

There are hundreds of meteors coming streight for this planet and they are coming very fast. They should be here within thirty minutes to an hour. From what you can tell the impacts or going to be spread out all over the continent.
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:28 pm

Knowing that he can't do anything about the other parts of the world he will send a "Message to The Head wizard at the Wizard at the Capital. "Explosion on (name of Moon) volcano there destroy rain of fire on continent here in 30 min. Give warning)"

Then he will start plotting the ones that going to effect his area, To either intercept them or destroy them
I said to Gala "we have a Swarm of debris from an exploded volcano on the moon, the large one could cause damage and there are magical properity in the rocks, and we have to make sure no one get hurt. Most of them should burn up before they reach the ground." he tell her

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum