Epic Age of Men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New House

3 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The New House - Page 2 Empty Re: The New House

Post  EAMGamemaster Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:56 pm

"Guess we seen everything here let go up to the next floor. For a Wizard he sure has a lot of bedrooms." I climb up the stairs.

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:41 pm

The ceiling in this Hall is 18' tall. There are 4 very comfortable look chairs and a coffee table in this room. You see stairs going down the way you came and more stairs leading up further. There are 2 doors on the west wall, one door on the south wall, and 1 door on the east wall. You also see a door on the north wall that least to the forest room.

The New House - Page 2 3rd_fl11
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:12 pm

Checking the door on the south wall by the stairs

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:28 pm

The three rooms that you find to the south are part of a suite. There are sofas, chairs, a coffee table, and tables scatter throughout this room. On the east wall there looks to be a window. With further investigation you see exotic fish swimming around in it. The are swimming around under a subdued blue lighting. While looking at it you see one fish swim toward it. It gets so close you think that it is going to bump its head against the glass but it dissapears. You look in the bathroom but see no fish. You think it must be some viewing portal to some body of water somewhere. The bedroom has most of the same furnishings as the others on the lower level. There is a queen sized bed, free standing wardrobe, chairs and tables. The bathroom contains a deep sunken bath. The tub faucets are strange brass fish fixtures. Their are two fish; one for gold water, and one for hot water. The water temperatures are exactly right

The New House - Page 2 3rd_fl12
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:04 am

Try to two door to the west next from the south moving north

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:56 pm

You find another bedroom and two more bathrooms. One of the bathrooms is assessable only by the bedroom and the other is gotten to by the hall. Theses rooms look a lot like the other bedrooms and bathrooms that you have found on this floor.

The New House - Page 2 3rd_fl14
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:20 pm

I chech the last room on this Floor. then head up.

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:34 pm

This room is over decorated in full Arabian Nights style. Lavish tapestries decroate the walls. Hanging curtains mark off alcove and conceal the door. A huge swimming pool takes up most of the room. A two tiered fountain in the middle sprays water. The ceiling is 25 feet high. Lavishly reclining couches, chairs, cushions, and heavy persian rugs are scatter thoughout this room. To the south you find another bedroom. There are beaded, multi-layered curtain across the entry. Huge canopied water bed in the center, draped with silks and cushions. There are two sculpted marble horses in this bedroom. Several ornately carved and gold banded wooden chests are here for storage. There is a bathroom off of this bedroom decorated just like the other bathrooms

The New House - Page 2 3rd_fl15
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:04 pm

"Ok this is a master suite, Ok there another floor up. head back to the stairs to go up to the next floor." I said.

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:09 pm

You take the stairs up and find yourself in the area pictured below.

The New House - Page 2 Baseme10
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:24 pm

"Ok I am confuse we did go up? We have a boat" I said looking at the dingy in the water and at Laura grinning. Ok let try the next floor and see if maybe it an island in the middle of the sea" I climb up the next stairs.

Thinking to himself I going to have to make transport disc for each floor so not have to walk it all.

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:08 pm

"I sure hope not. What if this keeps going on and on an one."

You go up the stairs and find several rooms of interest. The room where the stairs are has more stairs leading up. There is a fireplace here made of dull redish black bricks and is covered by a removeable wire guard. There is a table with some type of 6" wide net running from one side to the other and a small ball laying on one side of the table and there are two paddles laying on the table (ping pong table). There is also another table where there is a rectangle square ressed into it and six holes. one hole at each corner and the other 2 are opposite each other in the middle along the long sides. There are some balls in the holes and some on the table (pool table). In the nothern most room you find a utility room with a sqare looking device with a door with a window in it. You see a fire going inside it with big square looking pipes running from it going into the ceiling (furnace). Ther is a rounding looking object also with two circular pipes attached to it. One is cold to the touch and the other if hot to the touch (water heater). There is also a square basket that is about 3 feet high and about 3 feet square that sits below a hole in the ceiling. (clothes basket). There two other devices that look like the automaticly wash are dry clothes in this room. There are also tables in this room.

In another room you find wood working tools, work benches, and stools. There are wook working tools in here also.

In the other room you find a very heavy door leading into this one. This you recongnize right away it is a room for testing magical spells. Its a safe room to test new spells.

The New House - Page 2 Baseme11_800x600
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:25 pm

"Any ideas pointing at the two tables, These might be where the water come from and heating, the one in the center look like a testing room or lab, and wood working shop on the end, Looking at Laura you could learn to make wood insturments" I grin," ok more stairs. why do I feel like we in the basement and if we gone down it been the upper floors." he said aloud to no one. and climb the stairs, "I going to learn how to make teleport pads!"

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:28 pm

"I have never seen a house quite like this one. Leave it to a wizard to make something like this."

You go up and find yourself back on the first floor where the living room, library, kitchen, and dining room are.
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:51 pm

"OK that solve that now to see what down" he go to the stairs down and see it goes to one of the floors he just been on earlier, he go back to the dining room.
"Me and Gala taking the swimming pool and bedroom." I let you two fight over the one of the other rooms." pointing at Laura and Carnillian

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:45 pm

Laura says. "If you dont mind I will stay here for a few days before I head home. I need to let my father know that I am ok. If no one minds I will take the living room/bedroom/bath."

Jinx says. "I'm going to see if there are any pixie families living on the property. Its not polite to settle in on others steddings.

Carnillian says "I will take the bedroom off of the woods with the bathroom off of it
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:54 pm

"Jinx your welcome here no matter what I am master of the house now." I look at Gala, "You could in a few days fly both of them to there place, You both welcome to stay as long as you like, if you bring a guest I ask that you let me meet them."
Feeling a little overwhelm, I said allow, "House can you talk?" looking at the other and said, "I have to see if the house is living"

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:59 pm

You stand there for a few minutes and all you get is silence.
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:31 pm

"Well that solve, Anyone hungry? "heading to the kitchen. He will see what to eat then have a meal then head to the library to check the books.

He will be in the library for a while so the others can do what they want.

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:47 pm

In the kitchen you open up the door to the free standing closet looking furniture piece and find that it is a walk in refrigerator. It is not extremely cold in here but you guess it somewhere in the upper 30's. There were vegatables in here but they have long since spoiled. On the back wall however you see another door. When you open that door you get a blast of very cold air and find several butcher cows and pigs and deer hanging in here. They all look like they are still very edible.
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:00 pm

"Jinx see if there is a garden, if not I need a list what we need to eat on vegable, "taking a leg of venison and bring it out and check for a large kettle or pot to boil the meat in or grill it." Remind me to hire a cook." I say aloud

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:06 pm

Jinx is not there. He is out on the grounds. You find enough kettle, pots, pans and cooking utensils to make any cook jealous.
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:57 pm

While I fixing dinner I cast unseen servants to clean out the refrig and dump the spoil stuff out the back in a compost. I fix some tea go check on the library, I figuring the other are exploring. It be a few hours for the venison to be done. so looking at the books be good.

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:13 pm

You make your way to the library. There are rows upon rows of books in here. It is going to take some time to take a reliable inventory of the books that are here. You find books on herbs, history of the dragonspire mountain, the founding of Numar, books on the different creatures of the planet. You even find books on stars and the constalations. You haven't however found any magical books. You do find books on ley line theory and magical theory but no books with spells in them.
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:24 am

He stands in the middle of the room and pause, Something not right here, a library but not a magical library, where the office and workstudy and potion making and scroll and book making. This is a magical house but where the place for the magic user. He head back to the stairs and stop at the base of it, and say aloud, "I want to go to the third floor" then walk up the stairs."

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum