Epic Age of Men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New House

3 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The New House - Page 4 Empty Re: The New House

Post  EAMGamemaster Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:00 pm

I will check the grounds and see what there is then head to my room with Gala.

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:37 pm

You walk the grounds around the house. You find that it looks very unkepted. The grounds are 36 meters wide by about 42 meters long. Jinx flies up to you.

"There are no pixie families setup any where on these grounds. I looked everywhere. I didnt expect to find any. Any pixie family worth anything would have kept these grounds looking great if they had been living here."
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:10 pm

"Jinx I declared you groundkeeper and gardener of this manor, to pass on from you to your children for as long as you tend and care for this area. I expect this place to be the most beautiful garden in this area." I tell him. "I also expect and vegable garden, and let me know if those magical area in the house can be turn into gardens."

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:10 pm

"Jinx I declared you groundkeeper and gardener of this manor, to pass on from you to your children for as long as you tend and care for this area. I expect this place to be the most beautiful garden in this area." I tell him. "I also expect and vegable garden, and let me know if those magical area in the house can be turn into gardens."

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:54 pm

"Oh Wow! Thank you! I will have to get some help of course. These grounds are way to big for one pixie to handle. Do you have any problems with other pixies living on the grounds."
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:40 pm

"I have no problem to that you are lord of the grounds here, you can build a village in any of the corners, Of course you know I may purchase more land as I get older. so you may have to have many children." he laugh. "We may have to find a toymaker that can make doll houses that can survive the weather or you can have the pixie make them."

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:28 pm

"I have already found a possible home. One of the trees on these grounds has hollow in it with access to it from the outside. The tree is still very much alive. I think other pixies have lived in there before but have long ago moved out."
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:53 pm

"Why would pixies leave? You would think they love to have a garden next to magic house." I said

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:48 pm

"I have no idea. Maybe they left with him or something bigger ran them off and then left. With the wizard gone he may have not been able to protect them."
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:04 pm

"We will take care of that, give me list of creatures and monsters that can be domiscicated and garden safe." I tell him

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm

"I will have you that list and also a list of supplies that I will need."
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:26 am

"Not a problem, later when the town use to having a wizard back, I will introduce you to some of the town folk so you can buy and sell directly to them." I head into the house.

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:48 pm

As You are heading south back to the house you start to hear a buzzing noice coming from behind you. You turn just in time to see about a 6 giant wasps chasing a small figure. Its isnt Jinx because he is with you. You see one of the wasps swoop down grab the figure and sting it. The wasp still has it in its grasp.
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:19 pm

I fire an area effect entangle 2d6 2 def 6" radius area effect and then hollar, "Jinx! we got gaint wasp! and they just attack a Wee folk!" I will head to the bubble with the wasp and the little one in, on my next attack I will cast a 2d6 rka magic bolt.

to hit
damage

to hit
damage
nb

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EpicAdmin Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:19 pm

The member 'EAMGamemaster' has done the following action : EAOM Dice roll

#1 'Six Sided' :
The New House - Page 4 Reddic12 The New House - Page 4 Reddic11 The New House - Page 4 Reddic10

--------------------------------

#2 'Six Sided' :
The New House - Page 4 Reddic14 The New House - Page 4 Reddic13

#3 'Six Sided' :
The New House - Page 4 Reddic14 The New House - Page 4 Reddic12 The New House - Page 4 Reddic13

#4 'Six Sided' :
The New House - Page 4 Reddic12 The New House - Page 4 Reddic13

#5 'Six Sided' :
The New House - Page 4 Reddic14 The New House - Page 4 Reddic13 The New House - Page 4 Reddic15

EpicAdmin
Admin

https://epic-age-of-men.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:06 pm

You knock one of them unconcious with the killing attack. The other five are stinging at the entangle and it looks like there stingers are doing some damage to the entangle. You cant really tell what the Wee folks is because it is all covered in entangle. Looks like it may have problems breathing in it.
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:22 pm

I go and help the wee folk out of the bubble and then fire Gust of wind 10" flight area effect useable on other 1 use, 1 turn , not controllable by other.

Trying to push them away so I can get in door.

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:10 pm

You have just enough time to tear the wee person away from the wasps but it is still entangled in your webbing. You feel if you take the time to free it now that the wasps will free themselves before you are finished. You and Jinx run to the door and close it just as the wasp free themselves of the webbing and start to get up.

You are on the porch with some type of wee folk encased in you entangle spell. The Wasps are not able to get into the porch put they are pissed and flying up against the door and windows trying to get in. There is no way that they will be able to get in.
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:45 pm

I check out the wee folk clearing the webbing and cast a heal and neatrualize poison.

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:02 pm

You are able to clear the webbing of your spell from the figure. As you get it cleared off you notice that it is a female pixie. She is very small and very dainty. You clear out the poison and heal the wound from the stinger. It looks like a very bad wood. It is compared to someone of your size getting pierced by a elephant tusk. It looks like she will heal but it will take some time.

"Where did she come from?" Jinx asks.
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:54 pm

"She was being chased by 4 large wasp and stung, I force them away long enough to get her in here, We going to have to deal with them sometime today, I would like to try to communicate with them, We need outside security and they would make good as patrol and protection if I can convince them if not I will have to kill them." I said, "Oh you can take credit on the rescue, she does look cute."

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:58 pm

As you mention the wasps you notice that there is no more noise coming from them hitting against the porch windows.

"She is beautiful. Do you think she will be ok. Giant wasp stings to us pixies are a serious matter. It like you beinging pierce by a lance."
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:21 pm

"She will be fine, I heal her and stop the poison, and there will be no scar, if I was you I sit next to her holding her hand so you be the first thing she see, I hate have her fall in love with Carnillan and take a lovely lass like her away and break your heart," I grin

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArmyNCO Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:44 pm

"That would be a match to see. I can just picture it now. They are both lying in bed he turns over while sleeping and crushes and kills her."
ArmyNCO
ArmyNCO

Back to top Go down

Post  EAMGamemaster Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:15 pm

Trying to keep a straight face, "then there the cystral and gem spike that appear when he excited that would have to be painful," Grinning he get up "Let me know when she ready to talk, she can stay as long as you want her, be sure to introduce her to the door." and I go to the door and open it, I tell the door, "We have a pixie guest, Jinxs will introduce you"
I step out on the porch with a shield spell ready. I going to have to deal with those wasp sooner or later.

(note the entangle I use was bubbles)

EAMGamemaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum