Distant Lands #3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Distant Lands #3

Post  EpicAdmin on Wed May 19, 2010 6:27 pm

« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2008, 09:33:13 PM » Quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Bonding is for life, you have great connection with me the bond would be strong your life would be extended but we can not be apart for more than a month or more than 100 miles or become ill.


« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2008, 10:09:36 PM » Quote Modify Remove

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{"Shouldn't you be bonded to a sailor?"}


« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2008, 08:46:14 PM » Quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bonding is a trust, if you not feel comfortable you can find me someone that would be a good person to me.


« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2008, 10:01:19 PM » Quote Modify Remove

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{"I'm sorry my lady, I did not mean to offend you. I would be honored to hold a bond between us. I was just concerned about you. I thought it would be better for you if you were bonded to someone that had more of an afinity with the sea. What is this bonding process like by the way?"}


« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2008, 03:37:16 PM » Quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You sense laughter of amusement "Sea? my goodness dear, we are sailing the air currents, the sea is about a mile below us. I am an air ship not a sea vessel." you see from the baw of the vessel at the sky before you with billowing cloud below some with thunferhead raising in the distance with the glow of the golden morning sun upon them. "this is my world" she said as your sight returns to the hold of the ship.
" If you wish to escape i can weaken the wood that hold the chains to the wall near you it will take about ten hours to weaken it. If you wish I can slow my speed to delay us a day to get to the slave city we are going to."


« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2008, 08:20:34 PM » Quote Modify Remove

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{"Wow what a trip! ... Uh excuse me ... Yes please slow us down and weaken your hold on the chains. I've have been thinking about trying to escape but I have a few questions before we attempt it."}

{"First how many slavers are there?"}

{"Second Can you tell me what their routine is especially at midnight. I need to know if there is a guard at our door. How many are sleeping. Of those that are awake where are they located and where do the ones that sleep make there beds. I'm looking to find a time where most are asleep"}

{"Third What type of control do you have over this ship? Can you close and open doors and keep them closed or open if others try to force them. I'm looking to reduce the numbers of slavers we have to confront at the same time."}

{"Forth Do you have the ability to fight them, like cause little accidents that could knock any of the slavers unconscious."}

{"Fifth. How are they armed?"}

{"Anything else that you can think of that might help?"}




« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2008, 08:52:38 PM » Quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The cabin door i can make the door jab shut, The captain sleep in there. with two of the women slaves. The rest of the crew 6 in all sleep on deck on hammocks, one of the six steer the vessel, the other guard the hatch, he take bathroom break at minight. I can change our course if there no one at the wheel.


« Reply #37 on: August 01, 2008, 09:21:44 PM » Quote Modify Remove

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{"My Elven friend here just told me that there is an escape planned for two days from now. I'm not sure we can wait that long. Some here are pretty sick and I dont think some are going to make it. When do you think would be the best time to plan an escape? Midnight?"}

« Reply #38 on: August 03, 2008, 10:15:33 PM » Quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

an hour before sunrise be best, I sense a storm about midnight, that will wear down the crew and make them sleepy, after the storm on will check on you and the other slaves I will skew the latch so they can not relock it.

I will then lock the captain in his quarters, that will leave 2 men on duty, the one will be at the front on look out and the other will be at the wheel. I will dim the lights of the ship slowly over the hour before you strike. The other four men will be in hammocks sleeping they could be contain if the slaves attack fast and quiet.

There are six strong males and four strong females with you that I sense are healthy enough to help you. remind them that we are a mile about the surface of the earth, if they fall they will die.


« Reply #39 on: August 03, 2008, 11:06:59 PM » Quote Modify Remove

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{"Can you tell me the layout of ship? What type of weapons do they have here? What is capt an his men armed with?"}


« Reply #40 on: August 12, 2008, 12:38:14 PM » Quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The deck is 50 ft long and about 20 wide no mast, the ship is air boyance so it can rise and lower, it has an air elemental in it back on the lower deck reachable by the captain quarters, there a rear castle on the ship 20 by 20 in size the steer can be control from within and on top of the cabin, their is a level that when push forward lowers the ship when pulled back raise the ship, next to it is the steering.

on deck in the center on a makeshift frame is a 10 pound cannon on a shivel platform giving the cannon a 360 degree turn with a 45 degree up and 15 degree down shot.

the captain
---------------------------
Inwolf, male half-orc War5/Rog3: CR 7; Size M (5 ft., 1
in. tall); HD 5d8+10 + 3d6+6; hp 50; Init +7; Spd 30 ft.; AC
13; Attack +11/+6 melee, or +10/+5 ranged; SV Fort +7, Ref
+7, Will +4; AL CE; Str 18, Dex 16, Con 15, Int 9, Wis 14,
Cha 11.

Languages Spoken: Common, Orc.

Skills and feats: Climb +8, Decipher Script +5, Escape
Artist +8, Hide +7, Jump +10, Knowledge (Religion) +1,
Listen +4, Move Silently +3, Spot +2; [Evasion], Improved
Bull Rush, Improved Initiative, Power Attack.

Possessions: Chain mail, Mace of pain, Glove of holding, Glove of compelling, ring of sleep and 1000 gp in loot.

Mace of pain +2 weapon, when hit the opponet must make a Will check or fall to ground in pain for 1-3 rounds,
Glove of holding. 1 time per day hold person spell.
Glove of Compelling, 1 time per week charm, charming a new person break the charm on last person.
Ring of sleep x4 recharge by a wizard

Primary motivation: The character is innately evil, and
will not knowingly do any good. Evil is all they know.


6 crew men , male half-orc War2/Rog3: CR 4; Size M (6 ft., 0
in. tall); HD 2d8+2 + 3d6+3; hp 32; Init +2; Spd 30 ft.; AC
12; Attack +7 melee, or +6 ranged; SV Fort +5, Ref +5, Will
+2; AL LE; Str 16, Dex 15, Con 13, Int 9, Wis 12, Cha 12.

Languages Spoken: Common, Orc.


Skills and feats: Craft (Shipmaking) +1, Disable Device +5,
Escape Artist +4, Gather Information +8, Hide +8, Listen +2,
Move Silently +2, Ride +5, Spot +1; [Evasion], Improved
Unarmed Strike, Investigator.

Cutlass, leather armor, clubs of pain (same as mace)


« Reply #41 on: October 25, 2008, 08:26:14 PM » Quote Modify Remove

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{"Thanks for the information my lady. One hour before sunset sounds good to me. I will inform those that can help. I will let you know what they say"}

{"Misha? Are you still there? I think we have an oppurtunity for an escape. I have been in contact with the ship and she has agreed to help us. Will you help?"}


« Reply #42 on: October 27, 2008, 08:42:38 PM » Quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Misha said she ready, she has a sleep spell, and 2 heals that she can use. the heals she can reverse and cause wounds if she not sure she can so that.




« Reply #43 on: October 27, 2008, 09:32:41 PM » Quote Modify Remove

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{"Kisha told me that there are 6 men and 4 women that are healthy enough to help. Can you get them organized. They need to know that this is an air ship, so they need to be careful and not fall over. There is to be a storm about midnight, which will wear down the crew and make them sleepy. Kisha is going to do something to the lock so that it cant be relock. She is also going to keep the captain in his quarters. They will be 2 men on duty, the one at the front on look out and the other at the wheel. She is going to dim the lights slowly about an hour before we make our move. The other 4 will be sleeping so I hope should not be too much of a problem."}\

{"Do you have any other suggestions?"}



« Reply #44 on: October 27, 2008, 09:44:13 PM » Quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Misha said she can cast sleep on one and if fast enough we cou;d trap the others in their beds and tie them down.

The men could over power the others. she said

EpicAdmin
Admin

Posts : 174
Join date : 2010-05-17

View user profile http://epic-age-of-men.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum